Monday 17th December 1984
My first three thoughts of the day were
1 - "Shut that bloody alarm clock up!"
2 - "I've got my Latin exam today, oh dear"
3 - "What the fuck is Rachel doing in school?"
Explanations
1. Dad has gone to Windermere. So has to have a travel clock so he has taken mine * This leaves me with the old "bomb* clock and it explodes every morning at five to seven.
2. Quite obvious really. I have sat my Latin exam and I have failed it.
3. I went to school later than usual (I got there at 20 to 9) and I wasn't expecting to see anyone. So the first person I see is Rachel.
------
I have finally decided to write to Debbie. I'll write after Christmas but I've got the letter all planned in my head.
Word of the day - cadence.
I've seen ITV's Christmas schedule and boy it looks BORING!
I had another look at Brud's video. Now he has recorded lots of Breakfast TV (does he fancy Selina Scott?) and another disgusting film about brothels, but the tape ends before anything good happened. **
------
Footnotes
* The travel clock was small and red and was a birthday present from 1976. It lasted about two decades.
** Just watching your brother's dirty video for educational reasons, of course.
Comments
Post a Comment