Wednesday 19th December 1984
This isn't an embarrassing situation anymore, it's an impossible situation.
Spillers sat at the desk I sat and wrote on yesterday. He read my message and told Alison. She read it and told Rachel. Rachel read it and said "Well that's nice to know". Spillers said "I wonder who wrote it" and pointed at me. Then Rachel says "Robert?" I turn to look at her (rare for me!) and say "Yes Rachel?" She says "Thank you!" It appears the more I try to insult her the more she enjoys it.
Alison hates me. I hate Alison.
The Festive 50 - 50 to 41 last night. Quite good it was too. Cocteaus, Bunnymen, Hard Corps, Bronski Beat - and more tonight!
The ultimate in my list of songs that remind me of Rachel. The incredibly awful "Embarrassing situation".
Isn't that where we started?
I can't find "Rough justice" by Portion Control and I want it desperately.
After Friday I won't see Rachel for a long time. Oh dear.
I've seen BBC's Christmas schedule and it's even more boring than ITV's, if that were possible.
More strange goings on with Brud's video. He recorded Elkie Brookes live "in concert" last night. Is this kid mad?
Comments
Post a Comment